* The most heinous and the most cruel crimes of which history has record have been committed under the cover of religion or equally noble motives.
* An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
* The law of love could be best understood and learned through little children.
* If I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.
* Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
* Nearly everything you do is of no importance, but it is important that you do it.
* Be the change you want to see in the world.
* Just as the body cannot exist without blood, so the soul needs the matchless and pure strength of faith.
* Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s need, but not every man’s greed.
* I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent
* Whenever you are confronted with an opponent. Conquer him with love.