- One big Cabbage
- One cup uncooked white rice
- one chopped onion
- One pounds ground beef
- half cup fresh coriander
- one lemon Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon mixture of each cumin,black pepper,cardamom ,cinnamon ,red hot pepper,garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- One can tomato sauce
- 2 cups of hot water
1- In a large skillet,we put water to boil.
We add the Cabbage,water must cover all cabbage.We leave it to boil for over 5 minutes.
2. In a large skillet,we put the ground beef over medium high heat until redness is gone. Drain off fat.
3. We add the onion,coriander,lemon,all mixture of cumin,black pepper,cardamom cinnamon red hot pepper,garlic powder and salt and we continue cooking for 2 minutes
4. In a large mixing bowl combine the non-cooked rice with the ground beef
5. After 5 minutes we take the cabage out of water,leave to be cool for sometime ,u will notice that the cabage started to open like the picture here
6. We open the cabbage and start full it with the mixture of rice and ground beef.
Continue rolling the cabbage till u finish all of them
-7 We mix the One can of tomato sauce with the olive oil and the 2 cups of hot water and cover the rolls of cabbage ,we cover the skillet and leave it on medium heat for an hour and a half .
Tag Archives: Roll Casserole